KUWAIT, Dec 6 (KUNA) -- The electoral committee of first constituency, announced 10 winners of 2020 parliamentary elections, which were held on Saturday.
The committee said winners were:
1 - Hassan Abdullah Johar with 5,849 votes
2 - Yusuf Fahad Al-Ghurayyeb with 5,064 votes
3 - Ahmad Khalifa Al-Shuhoomi with 4,129 votes
4 - Hamad Ahmad Rouhuddine with 3,783 votes
5 - Essa Ahmad Al-Kandari with 3,398 votes
6 - Ali Abdulrasoul Al-Qattan with 3,320 votes
7 - Adnan Abdulsamad Zahed with 3,052 votes
8 - Abdullah Mohammad Al-Turaiji with 2,472 votes
9 - Abdullah Jassem Al-Mudhaf with 3,437 votes
10 - Osama Essa Al-Shaheen with 2,167 votes.
The winners will be parliament members for the next four years.
- Hassan Abdullah Johar, born in 1960 and holds a PhD in political science. Johar was professor in political science in 1991-96, and parliament member in 1996, 1999, 2003, 2006 and 2008.
- Yusuf Fahad Al-Ghurayyeb, born in 1974 and holds an MBA. He was a member in the Municipal Council in 2013..
- Ahmad Khalifa Al-Shuhoomi, born in 1971 and holds a high diploma in law. He was an MP in 2006. Al-Shuhoomi is a member of Kuwait Bar Society.
- Hamad Ahmad Rouhuddine, born in 1985 and holds a PhD in law. He works in the investigation department in the Ministry of Interior and member of Kuwait Bar Society.
- Essa Ahmad Al-Kandari, borh in 1963 and holds a diploma in banking. He worked at Kuwait Airways and became MP in 2013 and 2016. A former Minister of Communications and Minister of State for Municipal Affairs, Al-Kandari is a member in KJA, Kuwait human rights society and Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI).
- Ali Abdulrasool Al-Qattan, borh in 1978 and holds a PhD in Educational management. He is an advisor for planning and research in Social Development Office of the Council of Ministers.
- Adnan Abdulsamad Zahed, borh in 1950 and holds a bachelor degree in political science and economy. He work in the Ministry of Oil. He was an MP in 1981, 1992, 1996, 1999, 2006 and 2016. He is a member in Kuwait graduates society, Kuwait economy society and Kuwait human rights society.
- Abdullah Mohammad Al-Turaiji, born in 1958, a retired police officer and a lawyer.
- Abdullah Jassem Al-Mudhaf, born in 1983 and holds a bachelor in business administration. He worked in the banking and investment sectors, and is a member of Kuwait economy society.
- Osama Essa Al-Shaheen won elections in 2012 and 2016. He holds a master in law and member of Kuwait Bar Society. (end) bs