KUWAIT, Dec 6 (KUNA) -- The electoral committee of Fourth constituency announced 10 winners of 2020 parliamentary elections.
It announced the winners were:
1 - Shuaib Shabbab Al-Muwaizri with 6,200 votes
2 - Fayez Ghannam Al-Mutairi with 5,774 votes
3 - Musa'ad Abdulrahman Al-Mutairi with 5,750 votes
4 - Mohammad Obaid Al-Rajhi with 5,198 votes
5 - Saud Saad Al-Mutairi with 5,100 votes
6 - Thamer Saad Al-Dhefeeri with 4,935 votes
7 - Marzouq Khalifa Al-Khalifa with 4,760 votes
8 - Farz Mohammad Al-Daihani with 4,701 votes
9 - Saad Ali Al-Rashidi with 4,520 votes
10 - Mubarak Haif Al-Hajraf with 4,422 votes.
The committee made the announcement in early morning on Sunday following completion of counting of ballots.
- Shuaib Shabbab Al-Muwaizri, born in 1959 and holds a diploma in police science. A former colonel in MoI, Al-Muwaizri was an MP in 2009, 2012 and 2016. He served as Minister of State for Housing and Minister of State for National Assembly Affairs.
- Fayez Ghannam Al-Mutairi, born in 1971 and holds a bachelor degree in Islamic Sharia.
- Musa'ad Abdulrahman Al-Mutairi.
- Mohammad Obaid Al-Rajhi.
- Saud Saad Al-Mutairi, born in 1967 and is a Brigadier at MoI.
- Thamer Saad Al-Dhefeeri, born in 1976 and is an architect and member of Kuwait society of engineers. He was an MP in 2016.
- Marzouq Khalifa Al-Khalifa, born in 1961 and holds a masters in military science. A former army officer.
- Farz Mohammad Al-Daihani, born in 1963 and holds a degree in law. He was director of operations at MoI, member of Municipal Council in 2009 and a member of Kuwait Bar Society.
- Saad Ali Al-Rashidi, born in 1965 and was MP in 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2016.
- Mubarak Haif Al-Hajraf, born in 1970 and holds a masters in law. He was an MP in the 2016 parliament. (end) bs