KUWAIT, Dec 6 (KUNA) -- The electoral committee of second constituency, announced 10 winners of 2020 parliamentary elections.
Chairman of the committee said the winners were: 1- Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim with 5,179 votes 2- Mohammad Barrak Al-Mutair with 3,456 votes 3- Khalil Ibrahim Al-Saleh with 3,117 votes 4- Hamad Mohammad Al-Matar with 3,903 5- Salman Khaled Al-Azmi with 2,866 6- Khaled Ayed Al-Enezi with 2,565 votes 7- Bader Nasser Al-Humaidi with 2,534 votes 8- Bader Hamed Al-Mulla with 2,483 vites 9- Hamad Saif Al-Harshani with 2,208 votes 10 - Ahmad Mohammad Al-Hamad with 2,195 votes.
Turnout in this constituency was 70.3 percent.
The winners will be serving a four-year term as parliament members.
- Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim, born in 1968 and holds a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering. He was a chairman of Boubyan Petrochemicals, member of Egypt-Kuwait holding company, and MP in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2016. He was a Parliament speaker in 2013 and 2016. Al-Ghanim was chairman of Kuwait SC, member of Kuwait Society of Engineers and the international union of mechanical engineers.
- Mohammad Barrak Al-Mutair, born in 1969 and holds a bachelor degree in business administration. He was an MP in 2003, 2006, 2008 and 2016.
- Khalil Ibrahim Al-Saleh, born in 1958 and holds a diploma in commercial aviation. He was head of the Amiri Fleet, an MP in 2012, 2013 and 2016. He is a member in society of pilots and aviation engineers.
- Hammad Mohammad Al-Matar, born in 1970 and holds a PhD in industrial chemistry. Al-Matar is a professor at College of Higher Education, a former MP in 2012.
- Salman Khaled Al-Azmi, born in 1969 and has a high-school degree.
- Khaled Ayed Al-Enezi, born in 1968 and holds a PhD in law and is a lawyer by practice.
- Bader Nasser Al-Humaidi holds a degree in aviation science and a diploma in management. He was a member of Kuwait Stock market's committee in 1988 and served as Minister of Public Works in 2003-07.
- Bader Hamed Al-Mulla, born in 1971 and holds a PhD in law. He was a member of teaching staff at Saad Al-Abdullah Academy for security science. He won by-elections for the 2016 parliament.
- Hamad Saif Al-Harshani, born in 1945 and is a businessman. He was an MP in 2012, 2013 and 2016. A former chairman of Sulaibikhat SC and a former member in Kuwait Football Association (KFA).
- Ahmad Mohammad Al-Hamad, born in 1967 and holds a bachelor degree in electrical engineering. He is a manager in Ministry of Electricity and Water and member of Kuwait society of engineers. (end) kt.bs