PARIS, Jan 24 (KUNA) -- A third confirmed case of the highly-contagious new Coronavirus has been confirmed in France after two other cases were revealed earlier Friday, the Health Ministry said.
The third infection is the second of its kind to be declared in Bordeaux, where earlier in that city a 48-year-old man was reported hospitalised with the virus Thursday after returning from a business trip to Wuhan in China, which is at the centre of the latest outbreak.
Another case was identified in Paris, Health Minister Agnes Buzyn said in a press statement earlier.
Health authorities are now seeking to track down contacts and potential infection of others by the three existing cases, the first to be reported in Europe. (end)