KUWAIT, Sept 15 (KUNA) -- Minister of Health Dr. Bassel Al-Sabah has referred two cases concerning death of a male child at a dentistry center and two children at a hospital to public prosecution.
The Ministry of Health (MoH) said in a statement on Sunday that the minister had also barred officials related to the cases from travelling or working in the country.
Investigations into circumstances of the child death at the dentistry center had been concluded, the statement said, adding that death certificates of the couple had been issued, noting that the two children had died "due to miscarriage."
The minister, it added, referred the cases to the prosecution to take legal measures in tandem with results of the probe. He had also given orders to strip doctors, suspected of slackness, of their work permits, banning them from practicing the profession in the country's private and public sectors.
Moreover, Minister Dr. Bassel addressed the Ministry of Interior to bar doctors linked to these cases from travelling. (end)